Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
184901 - 184920 of 195170 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Cars messed up in the back. I don't think the frames bent tho. But I'm going to need a trunk, wing new crash foam maby a bumper cover. And figure out what's wrong in the back. And I'm pretty sure I got a fuel leak somewhere. I'm hoping it's just a line broke and not the tank

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Well I spent the day hanging out with Robbie Gordon, Marco, and Mario Andretti. We got to stay in the pit box for the races, so it was fun. I was in Gordons stadium truck for a bit, while he gave me the rundown of everything. Pretty cool day.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So wicked. Much snake.
Such cursed. Much Dumpsterfire. Wow.

It's probably also got something to do with nice weather
****in' losers and their social lives. :shiftyeyes

Nah brah. This ain't what it used to be
Seriously. I would usually check the DC on the weekends while having my morning coffee and I'd have 10+ pages to catch up on. Even if it was mostly swift, dsg and zip posting crap.

Well I spent the day hanging out with Robbie Gordon, Marco, and Mario Andretti. We got to stay in the pit box for the races, so it was fun. I was in Gordons stadium truck for a bit, while he gave me the rundown of everything. Pretty cool day.
Mario is impressively down to earth. I was blown away when I got to meet him; he was just milling around with the fans.

Took the bruised banana out for another run. Checked the timing before I left. I completely guessed on the timing when I set it and it was 2 deg advanced from stock specification. Good enough for me. Actually got it out for a bit; coolant gauge works, fan works, still gutless. Gas gauge is still iffy. It either shows full or empty; no in between.

Tried to teach the gf to drive it. Absolute and miserable failure. Probably not one of the better cars to learn in since it has a fairly tall 1st gear and absolutely no torque. Didn't matter how many demonstrations or explanations I gave, she would just dump the clutch, stall it and cuss up a storm. Had to throw in the towel when I could tell the battery was getting weak from all the starts. Going to be a long way to go before she's comfortably on the road.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
it's totally insane bro
holy ****ing **** it was so insane! Like I need to buy one right now. Next gen right there man!

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
It's fun teaching people how to drive manuals. Mostly becuase their clueless, and its funny tocwatch them get frustrated knowing you did the same when you learned
I didn't have that trouble, but I also started with something that had a deeper 1st gear and more torque, as opposed to the steaming pile of dookie that is the 4 plug 2.3.

I did look like an idiot when I first got my Mustang, but the frequent stalling turned out to be a sticking brake, vacuum leak, and exhaust leak. No troubles after that.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I didn't have that trouble, but I also started with something that had a deeper 1st gear and more torque, as opposed to the steaming pile of dookie that is the 4 plug 2.3.

I did look like an idiot when I first got my Mustang, but the frequent stalling turned out to be a sticking brake, vacuum leak, and exhaust leak. No troubles after that.
My problem when I first started was just always dumping the clutch. But I learned in a truck that had a hell of a lot of torque, so instead of stalling it just chirped tires and went or roasted them if I was giving it gas

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

When the site says 183 members are active, does it count those who stay logged in? I always stay logged in but might not get on here for a day or two.
Yup counts all loged in members to the best of my knowledge

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
When the site says 183 members are active, does it count those who stay logged in? I always stay logged in but might not get on here for a day or two.
that counts everyone logged in. I stay logged in as well.

·
Registered
977 Posts
See right here, this is why we can't have nice things. This is what happens when I trust "The exhaust experts" at [REDACTED].

First person who can correctly tell me what's wrong with this pictures gets reps and $1.

_

184901 - 184920 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.