Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
187681 - 187700 of 195170 Posts

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
I had a dream my cobra got stripped. Painted red fire super shittily. None of my parts were used and everything was replaced with v6 parts. The engine they put in was a turbo 4 banger. And I ran a red light in the tracker on my way down to the shop and almost hit a cop. I pulled into a handicap space and thought I transformed my car into a tiny toy car, but came back to a ticket on the tracker for insubordination.

But I did win my girlfriend something out of the claw machine in my dream, so at least one good thing happened. Lol.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
I had a dream that me and BA were best friends, we were walking around Walmart (which was also the white house) shoplifting chips, and Obama was his big brother.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

When you only get a half hour, wasting 10 min to walk around really posses you off.

Mornin peoples
If the walking bothered you that much, why didn't you get back in your car, drive around, park out front, and then walk in?

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
Morning folks! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

If the walking bothered you that much, why didn't you get back in your car, drive around, park out front, and then walk in?
bc bitching about it is easier.

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
5 days in Mexico = zero diarrhea
2 days back in states = explosions

That exactly how it hit me too.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

I had a dream that me and BA were best friends, we were walking around Walmart (which was also the white house) shoplifting chips, and Obama was his big brother.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I don't remember the last time I saw BA on here actually.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts

I did.

My interview went great. I'll know tomorrow if I got the job

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,398 Posts
something tells me i'm really glad I put him on my block list.

187681 - 187700 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.