Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
187721 - 187740 of 195170 Posts

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Lol just a cage. Is it road legal or a straight up strip car?
Looked to be a fully plated street car.

Oh and SBF > 460 boat anchor > LS boat anchor > VTEC > being mauled alive by wolves while you're on fire and maybe the wolves are on fire too > modular boat anchor
Sounds about right

Holy **** people are rude. This is why I do my shopping at night.
It is nice, but I've found the big drawbacks to shopping late night are they haven't re-stocked the shelves most of the time, and they usually just have 1 register open, so it takes forever.

Got a pound of 308L filler rod for the flanges and my barstock came in. It's going to make for some ugly as **** flanges but they'll do the job. Only other alternative was ordering some pre-cut flanges and welding those on, but they use a round outlet for an oval port and my primaries are ovaled. **** it. Let's see what this amateur can do.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Or ask for wally world's inner transit system ???
Those fat people chair carts?
Holy **** people are rude. This is why I do my shopping at night.
I do all my shopping during the week day. Since I usually end up working and/or having plans weekends and I always have a weekday off.
But then once in a while I'll actually try to go somewhere on a weekend, usually not realizing it, and not be able to handle the people.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
In Canada, cops be your dad.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Lmao I cant get over that. "come on boyths"

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

187721 - 187740 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.