Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
188161 - 188180 of 195170 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I could see where the lack of excitement could come from with all the cuts and lack of appreciation the troops have been getting the last few years.

Thank you to all of you who serve our country!

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I'm sure you could convert tht thing to fur injection if you wanted.....
Is that how you get horsepower?

Or is that why your car needs cats?

Is it wierd when you start seeing hidden messages in Adam Sandler movies? Like I just noticed that the point of the zohan is no matter how bitter the enemy you should always try to make peace. Because only with peace can conflicts and rivalries really end.
No. Because everything after happy gilmore sucked.

Do you know what Billy Madison taught me? That the industrial revolution was a lot like the puppy who lost his way.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
Doubt it.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Ahh this blows. Lights are flickering which means I have to start replacing old outlets one by one. ****. I cant wait to rent and not be the maintenance man lol

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Welp. the Boss just bought a new truck for work to replace the 87 dodge pickup. Wicked youd be pleased to hear that we now have a 07 CTD quad cab dully with a six speed. Already tuned and smokes like crazy. Least it will smoke while working and doing its job. These things are crazy fast for their size. Now were gonna be fighting who gets to drive the dodge lol.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
FOR GODS SAKE, PUT THE ****ING MIRRORS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Taint my truck. But they don't fold in. Trust me I hate that too when people put those on their trucks and not even tow. This thing will be towing dumpsters 24/7, so atest it serves it's purpose.

188161 - 188180 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.