Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
188181 - 188200 of 195170 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Now it's actually fixed

On a side note I think drinking at home is really underrated.

Edit: Don't take anything I say seriously. Or butthurt will ensue
Ehh, you haven't met me. But right now my excuse is it lets me try to forget the horrors of working for walmart. Only plus is I made a few friends. Me and another cashier are trying to plan a day to a local water park.they have a lake with wake boarding for 45$ for an hour with a tow system and ramps. :) that will be great. I need more fun like that

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ehh, you haven't met me. But right now my excuse is it lets me try to forget the horrors of working for walmart. Only plus is I made a few friends. Me and another cashier are trying to plan a day to a local water park.they have a lake with wake boarding for 45$ for an hour with a tow system and ramps. :) that will be great. I need more fun like that
I think anyone who's worked retail has a valid excuse for drinking at home. That sounds like fun though... I just got back from a white water rafting trip in Norcal. Tons of fun

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I think anyone who's worked retail has a valid excuse for drinking at home. That sounds like fun though... I just got back from a white water rafting trip in Norcal. Tons of fun
The work I g retail isn't horbile. Working for walmart is what kills your soul.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
do you at least get a discount??
After 90 days my name gets entered I to the system were it allows me to get a discount. Then I can expect 6-8weeks for my discount card to arrive in the mail. I remember at Sears when I signed the paperwork and had my onhire orientation they gave me a temp discou t card until my permanent arived.

188181 - 188200 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.