Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
188201 - 188220 of 195170 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discounts would make it better!

At least you can save on stuff you would normally buy. I'd also keep it as a side job even if you get another one down the road. the extra work/ $$ would be nice from time to time!

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Gotta love Babble.

- Does nothing but bitch about a job he's worked at a month while talking about finding a new job.
- Oh **** someone wants to know if I get a discount. How do I say yes but still be able to complain? Oh wait. Yeah we get a discount but they actually make you earn it. **** Walmart.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I'm not complaining about the discount. They don't have to give us one at all. I'm complaining abut how ****ing horbile walmart is to work for. Already they shorted my paycheck almost a hundred bucks. Not to mention the other horrers like how they treat minorities or handicapped people. Or how t he y refuse to give 99% of non management workers full time becuase they would have to OFFER benifits. The list goes on colleen, want me to continue

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Ended up not applying. Didn't want a call center job... I was thinking it was more in depth than it was. No harm no foul. My job right now isn't bad at all!

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Call cwnters suck. The environment itself makes for a very hostile work envoriment. Some are better then others but the type of work and the style of it makes for a hell of a time

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

I dont know why, but it seems like in retail, the companies themself are the ones who make it hell to work retail. The customers really are not that bad.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Congrats man
congrats! I'm t-minus 20 days until the big day!
Thanks!
Meh... vows shmows. Where's the racecar parts at
I got a $2800 motorcycle on our anniversary... She just got her $3500 ring. :baller: I think we are even considering all the car parts over this last year.
Do you get your pre-marriage parties and honeymoon renewed too?
Honeymoon is in another 5 years, we were in Vegas about a month ago. So yeah, those are covered.
Sexy time afterwards? >:)
:naughty: possibly... But I can always get that. :lol

188201 - 188220 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.