Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
188241 - 188260 of 195170 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I miss seeing all of zips awesome posts here. Life must really be kicking his ass right now seeing how busy he is now

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
I see his instagram posts, doesn't help he's on the road most days of the week.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Hey Marc, my response to you is that people will always make comments that other people don't like. That's life. If running and I think the thread is stupid, is that a problem? We have the right to think and say it. If I start a thread and someone calls it gay or stupid, I wouldn't get butthurt about it, and ask for it to be closed. If someone thinks it's dumb, it's no sweat off my back. I wouldn't care what they think, just like they shouldn't care what I think.

Now I was mostly just busting HDs balls, but people take this internet stuff way too seriously. It's almost comical that he, you, or anyone else would get so upset over me calling a thread gay. Really......it's not that serious. In fact, it's so insignificant, it shouldn't even be given a second thought.

And this will be the one time I partake in this Facebook/Instagram/whatever with this @Marc

Don't choke when you vomit. Sometimes that makes it come out your nose and that tends to burn.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
I don't think it was your comment that started it as much as it was running's comment. Your comment came out as a joke (I read it that way) running's did not.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Hey Marc, my response to you is that people will always make comments that other people don't like. That's life. If running and I think the thread is stupid, is that a problem? We have the right to think and say it. If I start a thread and someone calls it gay or stupid, I wouldn't get butthurt about it, and ask for it to be closed. If someone thinks it's dumb, it's no sweat off my back. I wouldn't care what they think, just like they shouldn't care what I think.

Now I was mostly just busting HDs balls, but people take this internet stuff way too seriously. It's almost comical that he, you, or anyone else would get so upset over me calling a thread gay. Really......it's not that serious. In fact, it's so insignificant, it shouldn't even be given a second thought.

And this will be the one time I partake in this Facebook/Instagram/whatever with this @Marc

Don't choke when you vomit. Sometimes that makes it come out your nose and that tends to burn.

:gay

It's difficult to sense sarcasm or emotions through text, especially when it's someone you don't know and don't understand their personality.

·