Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
188281 - 188300 of 195170 Posts

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Lefty's was annoying only because the reveal kept getting pushed back. HD's wasnt even up long enough for it to be annoying. Aaron's is annoying because the clues suck and he already has the car in his driveway, while the others were just waiting until they had the car in their possessions.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
TIL some nerdy kid who sat next to me in a few classes in school works as a hardware test engineer for google

i'm proud of you, little guy

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
So my friend just told me that some kid hes friends with on facebook is selling his car because "the turn signals don't work".

The funny part is its a BMW 3 series.
Every craigslist ad ever. "Only selling because it idles a little rough, maybe just a vacuum leak, easy fix. Great car."

"...also it overheats, pukes coolant, the oil looks like glitter, knocks like a motherfucker, won't go into gear, smells like burning all the time, and has no title."

"$9500 firm. No lowballers."

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Every craigslist ad ever. "Only selling because it idles a little rough, maybe just a vacuum leak, easy fix. Great car."

"...also it overheats, pukes coolant, the oil looks like glitter, knocks like a motherfucker, won't go into gear, smells like burning all the time, and has no title."

"$9500 firm. No lowballers."

"I don't need to sell this car so don't bother emailing me with low offers!"

All that **** does is pushes potential buyers away.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
So my friend just told me that some kid hes friends with on facebook is selling his car because "the turn signals don't work".

The funny part is its a BMW 3 series.
So that's why I've never seen a Bimmer's turn signals. Here I thought they were all assholes.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
"I don't need to sell this car so don't bother emailing me with low offers!"

All that **** does is pushes potential buyers away.
Especially when they're high as **** and have it listed for double book value. Yeah right, buddy.

The other one that drives me crazy is "No title. But it should be easy to get." Bitch, if it's easy to get why don't YOU ****ing get it so your car might actually be worth something?

Or worse still the ones you see "no title - must sell today" and have a busted up column. Oh yeah. Totally not hot.

EDIT: Just noticed the WTB link in royal's sig. I have a 99-04 GT. May or may not be cursed. I cannot guarantee it won't result in nearly immediate firey, painful death.

188281 - 188300 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.