Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
190141 - 190160 of 195170 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I lived in Stroudsburg pa for 5 years, and near Philly for about a year. The way the state works is just ****ed. The system's are ****, the roads are ****, the quality of life is ****. Everything about it us just designed to rape your ass. With one of rainbows semi sized dildos
Sounds like where I live now just I didn't know rainbows had semi sized dildos, ???

You know a pot of gold at the end of those things would be nice.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,459 Posts
That looks amazing, but that turn signal doesnt seem very safe.

Remind me to never buy alcohol from walmart. Sounds like they have some really, really dumb policies.
Arizona doesn't actually require turn signals, and even with them I still use hands signals and stare at the person that I'm changing lanes to or turning towards so they see my death gaze

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Nope it wasent. Not fun. Heard gunfire alot to.
Probably people just using chipmunks as target practice

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

I gotta say, I compleatly fell in love with wakboarding. Only problem is I now want to buy gear for it. Only thing I'm dead set on buying for next season is a helmet. The cable park I use requires them, and then ones they rent out are just a tad to small for my head. I'd love to get my own jacket as well for next season but unless thiers a good winter sale it's not looking likely. I'd think about a board but that's a huge investment. And I can rent. I'm not at the skill level yet to justify owning my own board. Yet. Plus once I do, and get my own board I can go out with my cushion who water skies.
Back too this,
Question 2,

This sounds like a pretty decent hobby especially if the chick your into is also into this hobby Heck sounds like you should pursue it.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I'm plan in to, but it ain't cheap. Next season I'm gunna get a pass and see if they can do a season rental. If not its still pass (it lets me go from opening day to closing day all day) so each visit will only cost 18$ instead of the 100$

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Wow I was treed. I blame the alcohol

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Went to pick up a fuel filter today for my Fox. The girl asked me what company made the Mustang......that is all.
This is why I wanna work at autozone..... I just really want to meet the opposite of the incredibly stupid sales person
Plusbi actualy know what the **** I'm talking about helps

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
We are just a touch under Phi for violent crime, but you can bet we are going to purloin that ass.

Haha, jobs decent there?

I'm plan in to, but it ain't cheap. Next season I'm gunna get a pass and see if they can do a season rental. If not its still pass (it lets me go from opening day to closing day all day) so each visit will only cost 18$ instead of the 100$

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Wow I was treed. I blame the alcohol

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

This is why I wanna work at autozone..... I just really want to meet the opposite of the incredibly stupid sales person
Plusbi actualy know what the **** I'm talking about helps
Now $18 for a full day isn't bad at all.

Also babble what is the mustang made by???

And what this fuel filter thingy do :lol

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Mustangs made by Ford
Fuel filter takes traps particulates from the fuel inside the filtering material. All cars have a filter inside the tank on the pickup (ie: the sock) but not all use a secondary filter in the lines.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Mustangs made by Ford
Fuel filter takes traps particulates from the fuel inside the filtering material. All cars have a filter inside the tank on the pickup (ie: the sock) but not all use a secondary filter in the lines.
Dude, I wasn't expecting you too answer me :lol, but sure seems like you know more than the chick that @foxfive met today.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I'm a Ford certified technician. I better know what I'm ****ing talking about. Marks alot more knowledgeable and has a metric **** ton more experiance then I do tho.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

You just got the sock on the pump then

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I'm a Ford certified technician. I better know what I'm ****ing talking about. Marks alot more knowledgeable and has a metric **** ton more experiance then I do tho.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Sometimes I pump into a sock.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

If you're a Ford certified technician how are you working at Wal-Mart and not Ford?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Long ****ing story. (Read I really don't want to get into it right now) lets just leave it at, what I have in certs I lack in hands on. And burned a bridge or two. I'll tell the full story eventualy. But I currently hold 11 Ford certifications ranging from basic electrical diagnostics to diesel.

190141 - 190160 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.