Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
191081 - 191100 of 195170 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I like pasta sides more then rice sides. And I like my pasta better

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

I got a feeling I'm going to bed early. im tired as hell and god some fun brake work on an astro van tomorrow

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Aww yiss, at a concert halfway to drunkville. Just saw deftones and now incubus is about to play

I have no idea what you mean by B head?
There are 2 basic versions of the 4 valve motor that come in cobras: B Head (96-98) and C head (99/01, revised in 03/04). B heads are known for their complete lack of low end torque.
those feels bro

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Looks pretty good. I'd probably toss in shrimp or something for a little more substance.
That's actually a recipe on the back.
But one pack of rice, for three meals, for $1.89 is why I buy it. Not to buy shrimp to make "substance". Sheesh.
I highly recommend the steak fajita rice they make. Super good, especially with tacos.

#tacos4lyfe
I've never seen that.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I'm gonna assume most of you haven't seen Another Cinderella Story. But this is how I felt today.

Older sister is coming to visit and needed a place to stay but our unused room was Lisa's so it was sort of a gross mess.

But I'm sort of ****ing awesome.

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
But one pack of rice, for three meals, for $1.89 is why I buy it. Not to buy shrimp to make "substance". Sheesh.

I've never seen that.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

I'm gonna assume most of you haven't seen Another Cinderella Story. But this is how I felt today.

Older sister is coming to visit and needed a place to stay but our unused room was Lisa's so it was sort of a gross mess.

Holy ****.
Come clean my room.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts

I've never seen that.

I didnt leave the room that messy :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

I've never seen that.

Holy crap. So when can I hire you???
Clean cars as well? :lol

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
lol

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

At least my new v6 is within the quickness of a NE GT AKA STILL SLOW

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Turns out that I've been to @Rotard 's tiny home town a couple of times. The chances of that are slim to none. MM is quite a place lol
That's no joke haha, crazy how things work out. Like I said, come back and visit any time man. I've got a place for you to crash at if needed as well. I can get some college aged women for us as well. You saw the picture, you know I've got some on call :lol

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I would.
I was under the impression that if you keep knocking their web down they move on. The web is knocked down every night. He keeps coming back and now he's brimging friends.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

And I mean right outside the door. Remi constantly hits one of the legs of the web when he comes in and out. One day it's gonna fall on him and he's gonna bring it inside and I'm gonna die.

191081 - 191100 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.