Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
192981 - 193000 of 195170 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
So I'm listening to an automated answer maze and instead of saying "followed by the pound key" it says "followed by the pound or hash key"....

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
Sadly that's a pretty standard MO. They think they're protecting themselves from you reacting poorly so they bail on you at the last moment, even though they never had any intention of following through with it in the first place. I've been through it dozens of times.
Ohh I know. And I really don't care that much about it happening. Just kinda shocking given everything else that was going on leading up to it. And to say it is something that is not going to happen? Wowzers. Guess I'm ugly as ****! :D

Best part is she wants to be friends still. We were never friends to begin with, at least not by my definition. So....

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Well she probably didn't mean it.
People who say that apart never do.
Girls say it cause it makes them feel like they're not gonna hurt the guys feelings as bad.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
So I'm listening to an automated answer maze and instead of saying "followed by the pound key" it says "followed by the pound or hash key"....
Our world is falling to social media

·
At the Apex pulling 1.28g
6,578 Posts
Well she probably didn't mean it.
People who say that apart never do.
Girls say it cause it makes them feel like they're not gonna hurt the guys feelings as bad.
Not really hurt by anything but the disappointment from her saying yes then bailing the day of. If you feel so strong about it never going to happen then say no in the first place. She isn't stupid, she knows what the hell a guy means when he asks her to dinner. Just say no then if you have already formed that opinion already.

The rest I don't care about, she isn't the first girl to turn me down and most likely won't be the last.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Whiskey come hangout, have a beer, and help me set my bunpsteer.
Hah thanks for the offer, gotta full schedule today though. You should come out to nationals next week though.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Not really hurt by anything but the disappointment from her saying yes then bailing the day of. If you feel so strong about it never going to happen then say no in the first place. She isn't stupid, she knows what the hell a guy means when he asks her to dinner. Just say no then if you have already formed that opinion already.

The rest I don't care about, she isn't the first girl to turn me down and most likely won't be the last.

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Hah thanks for the offer, gotta full schedule today though. You should come out to nationals next week though.

It won't be till this weekend that i get to it. :naughty:

192981 - 193000 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.