Status
Not open for further replies.
193001 - 193020 of 195170 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
vatozone, lol.

I hate that place.
I like it. Plus the hours will be more steady I'll be full time and I'll deal with less bullshit. And I'll finally be dealing with cars again

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Hahahah love it.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Well if you get this job, hopefully you enjoy it more than Wal-Mart just be prepared for all the relentless retards that walk in.
Ever been to Wal-Mart lately? 90% of my time their is dealing with retards. Both customers and management....

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
On another note I got in a pretty big argument with the head of human reasources.... Usually maintenance and floor workers don't pick fights with upper management, but I did considering how much of a **** up this guy is.
The argument got really personal when he called me a idiot at the end, all I said was "this idiot is fixing all your stupid decisions" and walked away.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
I like it. Plus the hours will be more steady I'll be full time and I'll deal with less bullshit. And I'll finally be dealing with cars again

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Ever been to Wal-Mart lately? 90% of my time their is dealing with retards. Both customers and management....
You do realize that they probably think they're dealing with a retard when they're dealing with you right?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
According to Google translate, it's funny

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

You do realize that they probably think they're dealing with a retard when they're dealing with you right?
Yup. It's the retail circle of retardation.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I'm not to worried about my kicker right now tho. I'm not getting anywhere near its limits so I have all the confidence that it will take what ever this amp throws at it and spit out amazing bass. (Hence why I'm going to crank the bass boost more on the amp. )

I need to sleep, so of course I ended up needing to take a dump. And while I was at it, I might as well shower and trim my beard so I don't need to do it in the morning when I really won't want to.... so yup. Atleast I can set my alarm back another half hour
I got one of them square kickers

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
My L5 is a square. It's a pre-enclosed sub that is manufactured by Kicker and matches specs perfectly. It also looks way better than most boxes.

It has Kicker embossed into it, too.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Did you need a special box for it? I like how they look but circles are just easier. Not to mention I ****ing love how hard it hits. It vibrates everything. Also suprisingly, nothing rattles. I'm actually very impressed by that
It's all Under the back seat

Amp under front seat

I paid extra to have a cleaner look tho

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Amazon.com : Kenwood KAC-M1804 Compact 4-channel Amplifier : Car Electronics

Ended up talking to the best buy installer. Very knowledgable guy. I bought this amp.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

That will be fun
Not bad except that amp only produces 45watts per channel at 4ohms.

That'd be perfect for the 4" speakers you bought, but not really suitable for the components although you will be fine.

**** that sucker is tiny as well lol

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
193001 - 193020 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.