Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
193061 - 193080 of 195170 Posts

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
anyone else getting crazy spam pop ups off of MM?

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
I love the 460. Very good sound quality and factory bass from the rear deck. Plus my V6 had the 1000 in it. That was probably the best thing Ive ever heard. only down side was the 6 disk changer with no aux port.

I listen to a lot of classic rock so when I turn the volume up, the mids, highs, and lows are all perfect. Hell, it sounds better the louder it gets. No distortion. I don't really listen to music with a lot of bass anymore so I don't know how that works.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
whos familiar with Vizo tv's? We've been samsung nut huggers for years Im trying to find a good 40-49" smart tv for my room. All the samsung tvs are sold out and kinda pricey. Was wondering how many people have experience with Vizo. I've heard they are great tvs but never owned one. The prices are nice though.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I listen to a lot of classic rock so when I turn the volume up, the mids, highs, and lows are all perfect. Hell, it sounds better the louder it gets. No distortion. I don't really listen to music with a lot of bass anymore so I don't know how that works.

ive noticed even bass heavy songs will actually vibrate a mirror pretty good for being factory. I honestly think it sonds better than the factory sony system in my moms Taurus. That car lacks a lot of bass and what it has is really sharp.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts

On a mach 460 the bass distorts way before you can crank it. It handles it ok but it distorts like crazy once you get past a certian point.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Also agree with what mach said.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
On a mach 460 the bass distorts way before you can crank it. It handles it ok but it distorts like crazy once you get past a certian point.
yours might be dieing out cause on both my GT and the Mach, the factory 460 sounds great at all volumes. DSG's car also has the 460. I actualy hardly know of any mustangs that dont have the 460 lol. I feel bad for those handful that rock the cassette with 2 shitty speakers.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Also agree with what mach said.
how can you agree with what I said when you just disagreed?????

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
I feel bad for them to. They sound so weak. And idk, it could have just been my head unit. I don't rember how well it handled with the factory 6 CD in thier. It's been a while running my kenwood

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Only the bass. It still rattles a mirror good. But the highs and mids can go way higher if thiers little to no bass on the speakers.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
you confuse me. And I notice no difference between factory head unit and aftermarket.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

whos familiar with Vizo tv's? We've been samsung nut huggers for years Im trying to find a good 40-49" smart tv for my room. All the samsung tvs are sold out and kinda pricey. Was wondering how many people have experience with Vizo. I've heard they are great tvs but never owned one. The prices are nice though.

bumpo

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
you confuse me. And I notice no difference between factory head unit and aftermarket.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

bumpo
Alot more control from aftermsrket. Also to the best of my knowledge the bass blockers for the tweeters were in the factory radio not in the lines. So if you swap them out the tweeters try to play full range instead of just highs. That could have had something to do with it.
But to illustrate my point of view on the subject, same settings as far as bass mid treb. Loud =off bass boost =off. When I set the hpf to through (allowing full range on the stock speakers) the bass distorts just after I push the volume to 24. If I set the hpf to 100hz, I can go to 26 before distorting. 120hz 28. 150hz (where I have it now) I can get into the 30s. (My head unit goes to 35)

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Daily Chat, V2.0

What's your budget?

I have a 65 LG 4K. Best bang for the buck TV IMO. For you, I think LG makes a 47 or 49 inch 4k. They can be had for a pretty good deal now.

EDIT: Tree'd by Calypso and Babble

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I have my HPF set at 60hz for the sub and 80hz for the rest and I get zero distortion and clear sound,

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

What's your budget?

I have a 65 LG 4K. Best bang for the buck TV IMO. For you, I think LG makes a 47 or 49 inch 4k. They can be had for a pretty good deal now.

EDIT: Tree'd by Calypso and Babble
ideally 500 ish but I may do 600. it has to be damn good.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Eh, maby your right then and my speakers are on thier way out. But do you have bass blockers on the tweeters?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Also I think I set my lpf to 100

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Alot more control from aftermsrket. Also to the best of my knowledge the bass blockers for the tweeters were in the factory radio not in the lines. So if you swap them out the tweeters try to play full range instead of just highs. That could have had something to do with it.
But to illustrate my point of view on the subject, same settings as far as bass mid treb. Loud =off bass boost =off. When I set the hpf to through (allowing full range on the stock speakers) the bass distorts just after I push the volume to 24. If I set the hpf to 100hz, I can go to 26 before distorting. 120hz 28. 150hz (where I have it now) I can get into the 30s. (My head unit goes to 35)
Interesting, my tweeters performed the same with the stock deck as they did with a Kenwood I was testing out.

I have my HPF set at 60hz for the sub and 80hz for the rest and I get zero distortion and clear sound,

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

ideally 500 ish but I may do 600. it has to be damn good.
I ran my whole mach 460 at 80hz no distortion as well.

Mine had no sub.

193061 - 193080 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.