Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
193101 - 193120 of 195170 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Are thier any 6 ohm speakers aftermarket? It is an odd resistance. I feel a trip to kicker.com is in order.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

All kicker has is 4 ohm mids and tweeters :( I'd love to replace all speakers with kicker after hearing how good the sub is.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Couldent I just put a 2ohm resistor in the circuit for each speaker? Bring total impedance per speaker to the magical 6?
No, if it was that easy I'm sure a lot of people would be doing it considering a 6ohm speaker takes less power to run.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

damn, we are still talking about subs and ****?
Yup

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
So anyone seen the adult coloring book they are trying to sell on cheesy commercial. I **** you not, bitch be drinking wine and coloring in her coloring book. How high are you?

Yes.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Gonna smother walmart with a big pillow.

Shhh sh sh shhh that's it. Shhhhhh

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I can see this being in a domestic fight. "you're not watching football, change that ****"

Bitch, go color!

Orsumtinlikethat

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
I see that even after babble had his own thread dedicated to it, he STILL hasn't learned to speed "their" :facepalm: nevermind that it should have been "there." :facepalm:
Typo while correcting one's typos.

You sir, just became that guy. :shiftyeyes

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Man, the storm we had last night ****ed **** up. ****ing 18wheelers flipped over on the interstate. Cars sideways on curbs. Trees fallen over. Roofs smashed in. Streets flooded. Planes flipped over and missing wings at the air field. All kinds of ****.

Not going to miss this **** very much. Arizona is nature's moodswing.
Went from 108° without a cloud in sight, to ****ing hurricane type storm in 30 minutes.
Got some badass pictures and **** though.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Man, the storm we had last night ****ed **** up. ****ing 18wheelers flipped over on the interstate. Cars sideways on curbs. Trees fallen over. Roofs smashed in. Streets flooded. Planes flipped over and missing wings at the air field. All kinds of ****.

Not going to miss this **** very much. Arizona is nature's moodswing.
Went from 108° without a cloud in sight, to ****ing hurricane type storm in 30 minutes.
Got some badass pictures and **** though.
Not to mention the i10 shootings

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Not to mention the i10 shootings
I blame the rain for that too.
A little bit of water in the desert, and everybody loses their minds :shiftyeyes

But yeah, that's getting ridiculous. I have to drive that everyday, and it gets my nerves all bad. I'm talking one hand on the shifter, other one on my .45 kind of nerves.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

In case anyone stills wonders what's up with my avi pic...
I present to you.....

Charlie Sheen + a very large amount of cocaine.

·