Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
193121 - 193140 of 195170 Posts

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
So... The Terminator series wasn't fictional, or rather won't be in the future.

Behold, a skynet type systems integration.
Systems Engineering Overview | The MITRE Corporation

And why yes, there is a Cyberdyne company that works in robotics.
CYBERDYNE

I'm going to find the Connor family and friend them now.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Well it appears that I didn't win the MMD $1500 giveaway from American Muscle, so looks like the side scoops and louvers are coming out of the budget. On a plus side the Shelby Razor rear wheels are on sale this month.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I've never won **** ever
Me neither and that goes for any giveaway. I can enter a giveaway where I'm the only person who entered and they still won't draw my name.. Just saw it happen at my local bank. My cousin, who's a complete loser just won some galaxy nexus tablet at a credit union that I've been at since it was the steelworkers only credit union 15 years ago. Yet, somehow, my name is never drawn for anything. Same goes for all this mustang ****. It's like playing the lottery.. No point in doing it because I'm never going to win lol

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
I've entered their giveaways every month for over two years. Some day...
Every month for 4.5 years now... Not a Damn thing to show for it...

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Today is my first day back at school..first class cancelled ahead of time..second and third class with same teacher..he didn't show. So now I don't have class until noon. I could have worked for 5 hrs dammit, that's a good chunk of change.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Standalone system? Or what ecu are you running. Got any engine bay pics?
I got a Holley TBI setup from a guy on craigslist for cheap. Ditched the computer that came with it for a megasquirt.
Thinking of upgrading to MPFI though. Would still be using the megasquirt. ****ing love it. I'll Snapchat you some pics when I get back home later.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Well, I'm planning my rear end swap and turns out my car has Lakewood lower control arms but the uppers are stock.

I was going to replace the control arm bushings since its all coming apart anyway but what upper control arms should I go with?

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Ahhhh the rockstar lifestyle of being on the road, and fine dining.

I hate Subway, and not because their spokesperson is a kid ****er. I'm a huge tuna sub guy, and Subway always has the nastiest ****ing tuna. Either they didn't drain the ****ing can and it's ridiculously fishy or they did but they put so much mayo in there it's hard to tell what there's more of. The sweet onion chicken teriyaki will always have a special place in my heart though...

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
I hate subway these days too for the same reason of eating it too much when it was by work. Here we have subway, jimmy johns, Jersey mikes, quiznos, and my favorite, cousins.

193121 - 193140 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.