Not open for further replies.
194501 - 194520 of 195170 Posts

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
:shiftyeyes

Worth a shot...
2007 built Mustang GT/CS
I think you are going to scare away some people calling it a weekend/ track car. I had the same mods and a few more with full suspension on my 07 and it was my daily driver for several years like that. Also saying she is loud will scare them away. Maybe change it to has that great american muscle sound everyone likes.

Not sure how prices are in your area but asking 18K would be pretty high here with 124K miles. I sold my 07 in 2013 with 64K miles for 17k.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
It is amazing how often I'm walking the dogs and get some dog I don't know, off a leash, unsupervised, coming after us.
I literally need dog pepper spray or something. When I have two dogs jumping around at the end of a leash that together weigh over half of me I cannot help your dog if it comes over. Remi will eat it and it'll be all your fault.
You have more than a Remi now?

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
What do you have to remove stickers from?
Computers. We buy off lease machines from a company and they put 5 stickers a piece on them for some reason. They never want to come off cleanly without heat, so now I get to peel them off and use goo gone.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
My cousins dog comes over for play dates a few times a week and I took him and Remi. That's about 100 pounds bouncing around the end of the leash.

She can't go for walks anymore but when I used to take Remi and our Husky that was a good 120 pounds together when I had dogs loose trying to come up to us.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I noticed that if you change your sig, it will dissapear or revert back to your old sig after a short time. Just go back into the sig settings. You should see your new sig is still in the box. Just hit save signiture again.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts
I noticed that if you change your sig, it will dissapear or revert back to your old sig after a short time. Just go back into the sig settings. You should see your new sig is still in the box. Just hit save signiture again.
This happened after I changed my custom user title. This morning I went into signature settings, saw the quote still there, and hit save. It started showing again after.

·
King Trashmouth
21,886 Posts
This happened after I changed my custom user title. This morning I went into signature settings, saw the quote still there, and hit save. It started showing again after.
Autoguide: we can't do anything right.

@Goose! Found a pretty clean looking 89 D250 DRW diesel auto for sale around here for $3400. If I had the room I'd snap that thing up.

Found a couple 4-eye foxes in primer that need minimal work for $1500. The one at least comes with the four eye front clip, and the guy also has a spare fresh 351W. I'm tempted to grab one just to feel what it's like to have a running car again. Plus I don't think I could lose too much money on a $1500 fox with a 5.0 and 5 speed.

·
MOAR BOOST
9,163 Posts
Local car club guy posted a video of him racing a blob eye subaru and losing. Not sure what he drives.
Posted "buncha slow in that video".
So much hate now. I forgot how good trolling is.

People really, really, hate mustangs for some reason. It is like every import owners dream to beat a mustang.

194501 - 194520 of 195170 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.