Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of MM full length connectors (bare) for christmas. These things weigh a ton. Having no experience with subframe connectors before, are their stiffening benefits worth the added weight?

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The place doing them has a drive on lift so the suspension will be loaded. Now I just need a nice day.

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$100. This place is kinda expensive but has been in business for 30 + yrs. They do excellent work.

·
Danger To Manifold!!!!
2,378 Posts
I think I paid $100 to have mine installed as well. Completely worth it, I could feel the difference backing out of the parking lot. You'll love it :yes

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The $100 is just to weld and install them. I'm gonna paint them myself with some oxford white rattle can. Is it true you can use them as jacking points?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
The $100 is just to weld and install them. I'm gonna paint them myself with some oxford white rattle can. Is it true you can use them as jacking points?
Yes, the maximum Motorsport are.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
expensive :lol

i paid $330 for mine to be welded in, called every shop i could find in the city and that was the cheapest

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sooooo, it ended up running me just south of $200. The guy had never done MM ones where you had to weld the seat brackets on separately. I got into the pit and he did an fantastic job. Other than being a different color, they almost look factory. He has done a few sfc's and said the MM ones are the best ones he's ever installed. You can definitely tell they are on there too. Usually when I pull in the drive my whole car creaks and bends. Now its completely quiet and feels much more solid. I should have done this sooner.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
one of the single best mods you can do for your car. worth the extra weight and the money. also, you can paint them to match and at the very least i would paint the welds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts