Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I've had alot of interest in meeting up for a car show for all those that can make it to JEFFERSON CITY , MO , on these dates there will be a MASSIVE car show and afterwards lots of cruising and racing.

The dates are the last Saturday of each month
March 30th
April 27th
May 25th
June 29th
July 27th
August 31st
September 28th

These are car shows for everything , classic , exotic , muscle , tuner , ricer

It's completely free to participate , we have everything from riced out civics to 7 second dragsters cruising down the road.

it's in downtown JC lots of shade , food and drinks ect. Let me know if your interested in joining ill give my number, ill also make a list of people on here going if you like I can post teaser pics as well of the car shows. I have 4 people interested already but ill wait for them to post here.

LIST OF GOING

1. Alec
2. Gotta have it green
3. Jacob
4. Damien
5. Seewill
6. Redfire

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im down
went to one last year had this at it

460 cubic inches of sex!
That one is there every time lol and it sounds good the guys is nice as hell. Some more teasers and your car don't have to be fast mine isn't but it is a sports car any , slightly modded or stock gt , saleen , cobra , roush gets alot of looks even the v6s get alot of looks. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vintage car Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Mid-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Coupé

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Sedan

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll still be here, been looking for a meet up/ show type thing. Jeff City is only about an hour and half from me too. Im assuming this is gonna be a daytime thing?
The car shows always start at 5:30 but I will prolly have everyone meeting up around noon - 1 hang out grab some lunch and do some last minute cleaning then head over around 4:30 to grab a nice spot in the shade they close the roads off at 5:30 people hang out and wal around till 8ish then head to the blvd for cruising and hanging out, grab some dinner then around 10-11 all the racing starts on an abandoned highway , the river access or 94 ect where ever you feel safe at.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
I'll be there around 11. If your vehicle needs;

Wash
Wax
Sealant applied
Minor paint correction (scratches or swirls removed from a specific area)
Interrior detail
Head light restoration
Send me a pm me with contact info. I will be bringing my detail supplies with me that I assure you are not purchased from walmart. Shoot me a PM. I will be detailing untill the show begins.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Have faith, you'll get them!

·
its JUSA 2V
3,411 Posts
i got this 400ex that needs a motor rebuilt i think im gonna build the motor then sell it and buy the wheels unless i build it and find a good deal on a vortech or procharger then wheels can go get effed! and ill get them after i peice together a sc set up haha

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
What engine are your SCing, the 4.6?

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Lol if your ride needs some tlc shoot me some contact info, I do mm mustangs cheap lol

·
its JUSA 2V
3,411 Posts
What engine are your SCing, the 4.6?
yea gonna get a vortech/procharger on it keep it around 385-400hp then get a 5.0 stroker kit for it or just forged internals and then bump hp up to around 550 how ever i can get there...

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Easiest way is a coyote. Just saying, a good foundation makes a strong house.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll be there around 11. If your vehicle needs;

Wash
Wax
Sealant applied
Minor paint correction (scratches or swirls removed from a specific area)
Interrior detail
Head light restoration
Send me a pm me with contact info. I will be bringing my detail supplies with me that I assure you are not purchased from walmart. Shoot me a PM. I will be detailing untill the show begins.
Pm sent :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts