Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new to MM and pretty much new to Mustangs. Ive always loved them and bought my first one a few days ago. Its a 2006 V6 Pony Package 5 speed that was slightly wrecked and its currently getting fixed, hope to have it by the end of this week.
but anyway, im really looking forward to reading and learning about upgrades and such. im on americanmuscle.com everyday to see whats new. visual upgrades are pretty much set and im now considering swapping to an 8.8 rear end and then installing a supercharger. if you have any comments or advice please feel free to speak up. im always open to more experienced advice. thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to MM!
What happend to it ? Like how did it get wrecked?
im not sure i think the person just lost control and hit a guard rail. but its only got 38k miles on it and i got the car and most of the parts for a little over 6k so i was happy with it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Hey im new to MM and pretty much new to Mustangs. Ive always loved them and bought my first one a few days ago. Its a 2006 V6 Pony Package 5 speed that was slightly wrecked and its currently getting fixed, hope to have it by the end of this week.
but anyway, im really looking forward to reading and learning about upgrades and such. im on americanmuscle.com everyday to see whats new. visual upgrades are pretty much set and im now considering swapping to an 8.8 rear end and then installing a supercharger. if you have any comments or advice please feel free to speak up. im always open to more experienced advice. thanks!
PegasusPonyProject,

Welcome to MM and congrats on your first Mustang! Sounds like you have a solid project somewhat planed out in front of you, so far. MM is a great resource to find tech info, especially for an 8.8 swap and supercharger supporting upgrades.

Also, let me now if you have any questions about our AM products. I'll be happy to help anyway I can!

Shane

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PegasusPonyProject,

Welcome to MM and congrats on your first Mustang! Sounds like you have a solid project somewhat planed out in front of your so far. MM is a great resource to find tech info, especially for an 8.8 swap and supercharger supporting upgrades.

Also, let me now if you have any questions about our AM products. I'll be happy to help anyway I can!

Shane
thanks! im sure you'll hear a lot from me once i get a good chunk of money together.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts