Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 536 Posts

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Modded Mustangs Meet 2016! Usually, the place for everyone to meet up is at the AM show, but this year, we'll try to do something different.

There's been talks about this. Goose! and I came to the conclusion last night that we're making this happen next year. Whether it's 4 of us, or 100 of us. The plan right now is to get people together at Rocco's Hotel in Knoxville. The time frame we would be looking at would be early June/July 2016. We'll be coming from all over from what i understand so maybe there can be meetup spots for people that want to cruise into TN together.

This is a roll call / suggestions thread. What are your thoughts? Who's all coming? What would you like to see happen?

So the plan right now is to currently hangout from May 23rd to May 30th at Rocco's . As we have come to figure out, yes, that is Memorial Day Weekend. But, this is the time that worked best at the moment and isn't during the summer. The price per night ranges from 60-80, depending on rates and how much we brown nose Rocco.

Day 1:
Arrive at Rocco's Hotel. I'm thinking the night of the 23rd. We can go get something to eat or attempt to make something and bring a ton of food for the first night.
Booze run.

Day 2: ???

Day 3: ???

Day 4:???

Day 5: leaving day on the 27th. We can kiss each other good bye and leave moar homo than ever.

So far the people that i'm pretty sure are going would be;
@Rhythm Stick @HiMyNameIsWyatt @Goose! @Mach Stang! @Cabikejumper @xocolleenox @Royal96

Please, if you are planning on attending, let me know so i can update the list. I will try to get activities put together for us. But, more than likely, it'll just be us ****ing around and drinking and hanging out while having a good time.

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
I'm 45 minutes from Knoxville. I would drive for a cruise or if you came my way for sure. The mountains here have some awesome cruising roads and beautiful scenery. Just saying!

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Las Vegas is the place to go for any gathering. What better of an excuse to come to Sin City for some glamorous fun in the sun than a car meet. We can buzz Area 51 with a massive mustang drive by. That'll freak out the security team there.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be 21 at the time so Las Vegas wouldn't be so bad. :naughty: But housing us all there sounds like an expensive endeavor.

Mustangs only. No Yaris'.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
i'll see what i can do. i'd be a lot more likely to go there than mustang week or the AM show since it's closer. and i've been wanting to hit the dragon for the longest time now

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking that if we decided on a date a year in advance that most people would be able to plan around it.

And maybe i'll even send out save the dates for our romantic getaway.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
I feel like we plan this **** every year and every time, only a handful of people end up going lol.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Ya'll have fun. Take a pic of a DAG at Rocco's hotel. Too much chit going on for me leave here for more than a day or two for the next couple years at least unless something changes.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
I'm less than two hours away from Rocco's hotel and I've already made one trip there to hang out with him and Mach. I'd be down.

Vegas is a pretty good idea as well. 07 Boss can cook food for us all.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I would love to. I should finally graduate in May that summer, but there just so much other **** going on to say yes or no that far away.

And if only 20 people go, that just means more free handys for the people that are there. Just make sure no one invites the mustang drivers from Mustang Week.

1 - 20 of 536 Posts