Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 100 of 536 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
That would be bad for people who have family get together's Memorial weekend. They'd all either not be able to go or have to leave before the "end" of the week to be home in time.
From what Wyatt and I talked about, the time frame that we have for everyone to have a chance to come is fairly small.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I'll try and make it. I'll bring some friends along with me as well, since they all wanna hit the Dragon.

Depends on money and if I have family in town though. But as of now, count me in for hoodrat things and drunken moments.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
We could do like a 5 day thing then and cut it short early.. In not sure what the best route to go is anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

@goose Have you taken work off yet?

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
We could do like a 5 day thing then and cut it short early.. In not sure what the best route to go is anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

@goose Have you taken work off yet?

Not yet. Would prefer to have some more people for sure on board with the dates. Has anyone been in contact with Rocco?

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I haven't since I have no way to contact him.. Okay so please let's get a date set at least for this so we can get it set in stone. @Rhythm Stick what else works for you? Anything works for me as long as it's not during the 22nd

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Actually, depending on if I get an internship, I may not be able to go if it's during the week. I'm not the type to really ever take off work anyways, and I'm definitely not gonna ask off when I just started somewhere.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
If you ask far enough in advance you should be okay. My room mate did it with his internship and all was well as long as you're up front and give them a heads up.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
If we set it up a little later than planned, I can try to get online classes for my first two classes of the summer. Can't guarantee anything right now though.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I'll talk to the roccos. StI'll need to know roughly what the dates are. Also summer dates would be harder for me. I'd prefer the spring dates

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Update OP

So the plan right now is to currently hangout from May 23rd to May 30th at Rocco's in Knoxville. As we have come to figure out, yes, that is Memorial Day Weekend. But, this is the time that worked best at the moment and isn't during the summer.

So far the people that i'm pretty sure are going would be;
@Rhythm Stick @HiMyNameIsWyatt @Goose!

Please, if you are planning on attending, let me know so i can update the list. I will try to get activities put together for us. But, more than likely, it'll just be us ****ing around and drinking and hanging out while having a good time.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I'm in.

Also the rocco said that during that time should be pretty dead, so rooms will be cheap

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
We could go shooting in the middle of the week at your dad place Aaron. I'm down for a trip.

What did we want to do for food while we're there? Just got up different restaurants?

I'd like to get a price for 7 days from rocco so I know how much to save up for this!

81 - 100 of 536 Posts