Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 536 Posts

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
We could go shooting in the middle of the week at your dad place Aaron. I'm down for a trip.

What did we want to do for food while we're there? Just got up different restaurants?

I'd like to get a price for 7 days from rocco so I know how much to save up for this!
There are a couple of good local restaurants here. I live in the middle of nowhere so there isn't much to choose from.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
how much for a room?
Id have to ask bUT if it's normal price, it's like 30 a night. He might do discount rates for us. Don't quote me on that though

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Id have to ask bUT if it's normal price, it's like 30 a night. He might do discount rates for us. Don't quote me on that though
just did bitch

and that's not bad, but would get pretty expensive over 7 days with food and all. we should all just share a bed

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
just did bitch

and that's not bad, but would get pretty expensive over 7 days with food and all. we should all just share a bed
$210 is cheap as **** for a hotel room for a week.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
$210 is cheap as **** for a hotel room for a week.
i know, $210 is cheap as **** for a new ferrari too, but $210 is still a lot of money to a broke ass honkey like myself

plus food/beer/gas for a week adds up fast. i'm still gonna try to set some money aside to go though

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
im waitin to hear back on the exact price but if some one doesnt mind, room with some one and split the cost. All of his rooms have 2 beds each in their own room

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
me and mach shared a room last time. One of two things happened. either we both got roofied and dont remember anything or possibly everything was fine :dunno

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
also I will not go if BWAL doesnt go. He is number one on my want to ban.. I mean meet list.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
guys, just be warned of the single ply toilet paper that rocco claims is 2 ply but I can still see through it.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
My dream vacation is a super long road trip top gear style.
When I was still active on my Subaru fourm, I read a story bout a couple of guys that bought a cheap legacy and took it from Connecticut to the southern tip of Argentina.only sad part was they fly back and abandoned the subaru. [/COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
guys, just be warned of the single ply toilet paper that rocco claims is 2 ply but I can still see through it.
Warning noted.

101 - 120 of 536 Posts