Modded Mustang Forums banner

141 - 160 of 536 Posts

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Take your 2021 Mustang V15 Quad turbo with nawz. I'm sure it'll make it from Clothes Hamper to Knoxville easy.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
yeah im sure he'd love to ride with ya. You have a DRZ right? He has one as well as a speed tripple and some new ducati I think

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
I still have the GTO. Sold the turbos a few months ago. Lost interest in the car.

I bought the Shelby late June 2015. I started modding it literally as soon as I got back from the dealership.

Bought it bone stock. Now has:
L&M cams
Lethal ORX
Corsa extreme ( I had FRPP stingers on it for a few weeks before that)
VMP 2.5 SC pulley
90mm idler
Reciost(sp) thermostat
Steeda tensioner
JLT resinator delete
JLT driver/pass separators
Eibach pro Kit
BMR panhard, relocation brackets, lower control arms
MGW gen 2
13/14 tails
13/14 upper and lower grilles
Removed stripes
I think that's it.

Soon a VMP gen 2 blower swap.

When I get home, I'll be picking up a 11/12 auto 5.0. Maybe a 13/14 if I find a decent deal. Trying to stay around 20k as I'm trying to pay cash.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

I've already bought a few parts for the 5.0. May take advantage of lethals sale on the hellion TT Kit. 10% off. But I may just wait until I have the car in my possession first.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
ok, just talked to the Rocco. I was pretty wrong on the prices lol. He stated 89.99 but if theres enough of us going, its 69.99. Still not horrible. Could be way worse.

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
alright god damn it.... one of guys please give me the TL;DR version of this....

SOME FACTS WORTH NOTING!

the motel is actually in pigeon forge tn, much better place, way more food, fast access to good roads, bars and ****

the best time to come is actually MAY, i can go low on the rates, the weather is in the 70-80's all day, this place is slow and low traffic on deals gap

i have 2 bedroom suites with pull out couches, so if you homos sleep nut to butt you cna get 6 in there

i have a penthouse that one night can host a party.

avoid holidays if you want the best rates.

event though i dont own a mustang anymore, i hope you guys wont mind me tagging along on the ducati.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Holy tits Rocco lives!!

Rocco it will be the 23rd through the 30th.

You can ride along with us as long as you want :naughty:

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
Holy tits Rocco lives!!

Rocco it will be the 23rd through the 30th.

You can ride along with us as long as you want :naughty:
23rd-30th of?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Rocco never died, rocco just bought a absurd amount of motorcycles lol. and before anyone say ****....yes there will be more dag posts.

·
Zip's Supervisor
13,624 Posts
23rd-30th of?

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Rocco never died, rocco just bought a absurd amount of motorcycles lol. and before anyone say ****....yes there will be more dag posts.
23rd - 30th of May.

I look forward to shitting in your pool.

141 - 160 of 536 Posts