Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are new on the AM site. Im on the fence about ordering a set of these. They are kinda pricey but I think the would look awesome with the CDC Honeycomb Mach 1 panel as long as the plastic matches for that old school look. I was thinking about selling my Raxiom tinted tails and going with these on the stock set. I dont think they look as good on the tinted set. Theres a few customer pics on their site. Anyone here pick these up yet? I added a couple of comparison pics, just no covers...The Mach1Registry Guys weighed in for the covers with stock tails. What do you guys think?

MMD Matte Black Mustang Tail Light Trim (99-04 All) 71325-99 - Free Shipping!

IMG_20120416_105833.jpg

mach1tintedtails.jpg

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
wonder how they would look painted to match... interesting

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
i like em too but for the price i'll wait till there on sale or below 70

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
yeah they're way too expensive for what they are

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
if my car were any color other than electric green <3... they would have been ordered with a honey comb panel this instant

but alas my car is stuck being my favorite color... what a shame ;)

Reactions: Nito2v

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
if my car were any color other than electric green <3... they would have been ordered with a honey comb panel this instant

:shiftyeyes

:bash:

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
wonder how they would look painted to match... interesting
My buddy masked off and painted his tail lights body match. So instead of having a bezel he has silver paint there instead.. and it looks really good. Its such a subtle change that at first you really don't know why the car looks better. hell I didn't even figure it out for 2 weeks.:bash: I just kept staring at it going hm.... something good happened here... but what!?!

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Post pics of that, Snorky.

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
My buddy masked off and painted his tail lights body match. So instead of having a bezel he has silver paint there instead.. and it looks really good. Its such a subtle change that at first you really don't know why the car looks better. hell I didn't even figure it out for 2 weeks.:bash: I just kept staring at it going hm.... something good happened here... but what!?!
Pictures indeed!

And Reps++ EG is my favorite paint color too. Highly, jealous. :(

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are pricey for sure. Id like to see painted pics as well. Which do you guys think will look better. Raxioms with no covers, or stockers with covers?

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I think that looks good but wayyyy too expensive.

Instead of covers, go grab yourself a can of VHT niteshade and have fun.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts

Don't worry... the horse vinyl was removed longggg ago.. and the bumper is now matching as well.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts

Glad you like it because I wouldn't buy it :lol

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
They are pricey for sure. Id like to see painted pics as well. Which do you guys think will look better. Raxioms with no covers, or stockers with covers?
i would definitely go with the stockers and covers.. you never see that. :) plus the stock red lights really pop on the azure blue.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Oh I'm retarded and totally misunderstood your second question. :lol

But still, lightly smoked tails + that cover would look good.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Glad you like it because I wouldn't buy it :lol
:screwy:

Pictures indeed!

And Reps++ EG is my favorite paint color too. Highly, jealous. :(
Thank you :) You should hunt down an E-green cobra coupe with a charcoal interior. That's the cream of the crop! production #'s for that combo is around 200:naughty:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts