Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some new MMD tail light trim from American Muscle and installed it on my 2013 GT. Install was very easy and I think it definitely adds a lot to the rear of the car. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
I like it. Nice and subtle.

·
Stew
1,560 Posts
im trying to get MORE black contrast on my car! But i would do this if i went the route you did.... for me, im thinking black chin spoiler, side splitters, and roof wrap.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
lol you can't stay a week without adding something to your car, looks good :)

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
Fredericksburg, Maryland?

·
Because Racecar
3,045 Posts
I thought I would never see an SRT-4 owner on this site... :lol

SRT-4 owner... Mustang enthusiast site...

I think my head just exploded...

Welcome aboard! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love your car and your youtube channel. Def picking up some ideas for modding my own car. Even tho this is one mod I would personally stay away from, just doesn't look right to me.
Keep up the good work man

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
I've never been a fan of tail light trim. Didn't like it on the 05-09s, didn't like it on the 10-12s, and I'm still thinking I don't like it on the 13s. The '13 in white on American Muscle's website looks decent but I say you should take it off your DIB. :dunno

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love your car and your youtube channel. Def picking up some ideas for modding my own car. Even tho this is one mod I would personally stay away from, just doesn't look right to me.
Keep up the good work man
Thanks!!

I've never been a fan of tail light trim. Didn't like it on the 05-09s, didn't like it on the 10-12s, and I'm still thinking I don't like it on the 13s. The '13 in white on American Muscle's website looks decent but I say you should take it off your DIB. :dunno
Yeah I didn't like them much on previous year, but I like the look on the 2013s. I think it almost looks factory.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks good but I like the blacked out look that Ford simply got perfect in my eyes.
That mod looks very nice though, it does look like it was there out of the factory.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Speaking as a person who loves to mod my car, for some cosmetic mods , I have to sit back and ask myself ... "if the car came stock with that particular mod stock, would I do the opposite? " This keeps me from changing stuff solely because it's something different than stock. So in this case I would pay to swap out the color matched trim for the blacked out look. But that's just me and my weird reasoning . Both look good though.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here's a video of the lights at night with the covers installed since a lot of people have been requesting to see. As you can see it still looks awesome at night :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts