Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
i agree 1000 percent with king chronic,for what you pay and what you get it is the ****.
the mmr motors are virtually bullet proof.

·
Registered
339 Posts
you also have to look at the price because the price they are giving you does not include porting if you are going with a long block etc.
you have to scroll down and it will break the prices down for you.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
how come the mmr850 and the mmr900 is $100 difference
the MMR850 is $400 more than the MMR900, and thats mainly because its a 5.0L stroker

·
Registered
468 Posts
i think he ment the mmr800

·
Registered
468 Posts
as well as manley rods...the 800 just uses their own brand rods

·
Registered
468 Posts
modular power house has some good stuff too...they just came out with a 600hp capable econo block and have an 800 hp cabable block that is priced about the same as mmr.....at first the modular powerhouse block looks more expensive but it has more ugrades standard than the mmr so be sure to add them onto the price before comparing

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
im getting the one that supports 800 horses and thinking about a tko600 tranny. just wanna run 10's. would ne1 suggest to a different tranny to support the horsepower to run 10's?
i would get a MMR trans, or a T56, IMO the TKO's are peices of crap.

remember there rating is at the crank, not the wheels.

·
Registered
468 Posts
and if you are running slicks the tko's crumble...a buddy of mine has a fox with a 331 stroker and vortech s trim makin about 550 wheel running 10.60's with a tko 600 and destroyed it about 4 times in a year running slicks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts