Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
Got a package from narley carley. :-D

I hope to get some these made up and sent out by Monday.

I know they will be late but I have been absolutely swamped getting ready for Christmas.

I'm going to make some awesome packages though and ill post some pics soon!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know when I was over there it didn't matter if it was late. Just getting a care package was uplifting especially around the holiday season.

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
These should ship out tomorrow!

Ended up spending about $350. I've had a blessed year financially so I was able to add some more stuff. :)

(Ignore my horrible handwriting!)

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
Packages are all shipped out.

Total spent on care packages this year by MM including shipping comes to about $520.

·
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master **** shoveler
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
My God smooth! Thank you so much for taking the reigns on this. Going to make a lot of people's holiday season so much better!!!

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
Thanks for sending them out.
Im sure everyone will appreciate it. If we get one ill make sure to send pics mail takes roughly 16 days to get here.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Got mine! You really do Luvs me! :shiftyeyes

I have already shared most of the box with the guys out here. It's always a nice morale boost to get a little slice of home in the mail. I had the box open, explained where it came from to a few guys and asked that they take anything they needed. I have a few packs of cheez-its and a Ramen left :D glad to see smiles around base again. A few of the new guys took and split up the deodorants, toothbrushes/paste and razors. The candy was gobbled up between like 20 people.

Again, thank you! :usa

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
Sweet deal! Glad to see it made it there.

That's the box Narley Carley sent some stuff in that went to all three packages. I figured it was appropriate to re-use a diaper box. :-D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I want to send huge thank you to moddedmustangs.com from the Guided Missile Destroyer USS Cole currently on station in the Mediterranean Sea. Yesterday we received onboard the biggest and best care package I've ever seen in the 18 1/2 years I've been in the Navy. You guys went above and beyond and know that we appreciate the effort more than you could imagine. We have been deployed 5 months and still have about 2 months to go defending Americas interests and doing our nations business half way around the world. We all appreciate what you have done for us and I think I speak for the entire Engineering Department onboard USS Cole in that we look forward to coming home to the greatest nation in the world!
Respectfully,
CWO2 Darrell Schaeffer
Main Propulsion Assistant
USS Cole (DDG-67)

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
Just wanted to send a last thank you to all the guys who helped support this.

Hopefully we can do it again next year.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts