Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am getting rid of my truck :(

Gas is hurting me to much, cut my loses lesson learned.

I dont use my truck enough as a truck to justify keeping it.

I have decided a Civic (had one and ran it hard without a problem).

I am looking at the Civic SI, should I lean towards 2 door or 4 door?

Im also looking at the TL dont know if I will be able to swing it but if I can I will probably go with that!

BTW civic is 06 and up

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
Well, do you have plans on needing to transport more than 2 or 3 people in it?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Buy American....theres a thought.

Everyone crys about the prices of goods, but then goes and buys foreign made stuff which is the reason the price of goods is so high and there are no jobs in the first place.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy American....theres a thought.

Everyone crys about the prices of goods, but then goes and buys foreign made stuff which is the reason the price of goods is so high and there are no jobs in the first place.
Awesome, I would but they keep breaking down.

Thanks for your input though!

Maybe a car seat in about 3 years....

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My cousin had the one with a b16. I had that car bouncing all over the road. I always explain to people it sounds like a grinder on a piece of metal. Those things are fun to drive. Now he has a rsx type s with 16#'s of boost. 4 Cyl's are great for rolls but don't expect much from a dig.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My cousin had the one with a b16. I had that car bouncing all over the road. I always explain to people it sounds like a grinder on a piece of metal. Those things are fun to drive. Now he has a rsx type s with 16#'s of boost. 4 Cyl's are great for rolls but don't expect much from a dig.
Not worried about speed

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
ESPECIALLY IF YOUR NOT WORRIED ABOUT SPEED.... Go with the 4 door. Honda is not worth wasting your money on making look sporty..

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
American cars are not made by Americans. I prefer the coupe Civic SI, personally. I hear they're a hoot to drive.
Are you sure about that? As far as I know Ford is still in Dearborn Michigan with two plants in Michigan hand built by Americans, with American profits.

I think its hilarious how people say they keep breaking down...

There is a reason that Ford has made the best selling pick up truck EVER produced. Honda cant even make a damn truck that the frame doesnt bend on....

Toyota has had nearly 20 recalls in the last year, Honda is made in Japan. And all your money gets sent to Japan.

Everyone complains about the American auto industry going to **** and the majority that complain are sending their money to Japan to either the Toyota world head quarters (in japan) Or the Honda world head quarters (in Japan)

I cant wait for the day that we are all owned by China because of this mentality.

But at the end of the day, its your money so do what you want. But dont complain when another plant shuts down as you drive by in your civic :lol

·
Say When
4,987 Posts
Are you sure about that? As far as I know Ford is still in Dearborn Michigan with two plants in Michigan hand built by Americans, with American profits.

There is a reason that Ford has made the best selling pick up truck EVER produced. Honda cant even make a damn truck that the frame doesnt bend on....

Toyota has had nearly 20 recalls in the last year, Honda is made in Japan. And all your money gets sent to Japan.

BTW Till you are the tiller we have been waiting on in ZDC GET YOR ASS IN THERE!!

Everyone complains about the American auto industry going to **** and the majority that complain are sending their money to Japan to either the Toyota world head quarters (in japan) Or the Honda world head quarters (in Japan)

I cant wait for the day that we are all owned by China because of this mentality.

But at the end of the day, its your money so do what you want. But dont complain when another plant shuts down as you drive by in your civic :lol
List of Honda assembly plants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HOLY **** 4 OF THEM ARE IN AMERICA!!! Drick.... Your a decent guy BUT READ!!! They make hondas in the USA.........

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Awesome, Great input once again when it had NOTHING to do with what I was asking appreciate it.

Dude I really dont care about american, the world is killing itself off.

Americans take no pride in what they do now days anyway.

This is not a American VS (whoever) thread it was a simple question.

Why come in here and start the whole american thing?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Yes they ARE made in the USA. But where is their world headquarters? Japan. They are ran by the Japanese. Just because you hire some Americans and put a plant in America does not make your product American. They are still sending the majority of the profits over seas to Japan. The only profits that are held in America is the payroll of the employees, the expenses to keep the shop open and the taxes they pay. All other money goes back over to Japan.

My company has a plant in Canada, but we are still an American company because we are based in America and our profits go to OUR country. Having a branch office out of country does not mean that you are automatically American if your sending all your profits back home to Japan.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Drick the same thing can be said about your big ass truck that uses to much gas, your killing off our gas source why not drive a car or a hybrid?

We're going to run out of gas and people who drive trucks for no reason (not needing them) or SUV's are running us out of all our gas.

Blah blah I could go on....

I just dont want to.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Awesome, Great input once again when it had NOTHING to do with what I was asking appreciate it.

Dude I really dont care about american, the world is killing itself off.

Americans take no pride in what they do now days anyway.

This is not a American VS (whoever) thread it was a simple question.

Why come in here and start the whole american thing?
Because that mentality right there is a prime example of why America has turned to the way it is. The "ah **** it" mentality.

But yeah. I hear ya, im done.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts