Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BWAL Is My Hero
15,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Moate's play well with the EECIV on my 1986 GT without MAF? Or does moates require you to switch to a A9L and MAF? Everywhere I look on the net says it will work but it seems most have swapped to MAF. I have no need to switch to MAF what-so-ever.

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Will Moate's play well with the EECIV on my 1986 GT without MAF? Or does moates require you to switch to a A9L and MAF? Everywhere I look on the net says it will work but it seems most have swapped to MAF. I have no need to switch to MAF what-so-ever.
Did you call moates? Only thing I can think of. I don't see why it wouldn't work... But then again, I don't know :what:

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Nothing to add but to my post count, lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
calling would defiantly be your best bet. i think it will work though. the computers are basically the same except for the different way they calculate in fuel using either MAF or speed density, also the use of MAP vs BAP.

but i know many people who switch there turbo cars (seen volvos, and dsm's) to speed density for tuning when FI is being used. tuning is a lot simplerer and easier. and that takes no tuning software change. just a blank MAF table when logging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts