Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody had any luck with this oil,is it good.
i have been running motor-craft syn or Valvoline syn since i have had it but it about 2k past due and there is a sale on the moblie 1 5qts and a purolator filter for 12.95 or i can get 5 qt jug of motor-craft and a filter for 18.00 and of course i have to buy a 6th qt.but is it going to hurt anything goin to syn to reg oil? and im on a tight budget right now

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I prefer the synthetic but Mobile one in general is suppose to be good. Im using it for the first time right now full synthetic.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
the clean 5000 is just the regualr mobile in a new bottle pretty much. i run it or castrol in anything i own.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well im goin to try the clean 5000,like i said im on a tight budget here,and i need a oil change,thanks

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
its fine its only going to be in there for 5000 miles at max my dad has only used the clean 7500 or 5000 on his ride and he is in it all day driving around the city and it doesnt break down till like 4500 miles or more when he uses the 5000 so its pretty good imo just dont run it all crazy and be redlining gears in my stang im using mobil 1 full synthetic but when money is tight its understandable plus anythings better than running old burnt oil just as long as its the proper weight

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i have ran mobile in lots of cars, its a good oil mobil make GM's oil as well. mobile is a good detergent oil as well, it will help clean up what may be in the motor as it is. i actually changing over to mobile clean 5000 since its cheaper than castrol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts