Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have my 93 lx with cat back and cai, short throw and cobra intake, both can fit a 302, stroked 302 [347], and a 351 windsor, i plan to drive this car until the body shits out from all the rust then put whatever gin i got in it in a 93 gt body, rust free. i was jw i plan to make it a fairly frequent driver,[all summer, some fall/spring/no winter] and i want to run it as a strip stang but also smoke chumps as a street stang, comments or advice please, thank you.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
im not sure but i dont think your lower cobra intake will fit on a 351.
and it may hold you back on a stroker. it should be fine for a mild hp 302

·
902 Posts
cobra wont fit on a 351 and wont be near efficient enough to support a 347

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
custom ported cnc upper plenum for any windsor, but either way what would you guys do, intakes aside

·
902 Posts
you have yet to make a clear statement as to what you want to do. sounds like you want to build a drivetrain and put it in a car thats going to fall in half soon, which is about the dumbest thing i have ever hurd of.. be more clear what you want to do. whats your budget?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I would go with the 351W option since you said it is an option. If you are already ready to go with a 347 then why not a 408. Buy it once for a 408 not a 302 then 347 to then replace it all to go 408. Invest your money into the drivetrain, buy everything else you will need. When the time comes for the rust free GT you will be set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts