1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
you want this user bar added to your existing signature?

also you do not have to report the post to ask for help, just pm me or one of the super mods we would help you out.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you want this user bar added to your existing signature?

also you do not have to report the post to ask for help, just pm me or one of the super mods we would help you out.
Sry bro. Wasnt sure on how to find out who the mods are. But thx for replying anyways. Yes i want to add it under my sog but keeps on displaying a link instead.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just cant figure it out. I've uploaded my current sig and i tryed to upload the userbar but it just replaces my current sig. Ive tryed , but just displays links again. Is it a file size issue? My current sig is like 117kb.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
juggs being a moderator, and not being limited by all the same rules that normal people are limited by, forgot that we can only upload one signature to the system at a time... ALSO the use of codes was banned from signatures so you can not host it externally...

the only way to have this inserted into your signature is if an admin or site moderator (more powerful then regular mod) puts it into your signature for you...

there are no other ways around it... i have tried many a times and i have failed every try

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
juggs being a moderator, and not being limited by all the same rules that normal people are limited by, forgot that we can only upload one signature to the system at a time... ALSO the use of codes was banned from signatures so you can not host it externally...

the only way to have this inserted into your signature is if an admin or site moderator (more powerful then regular mod) puts it into your signature for you...

there are no other ways around it... i have tried many a times and i have failed every try[/quote]
Im hosting my sig images externally. all i did was click on the add image icon in the text box of my sig and then paste the link into my second gif image.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts

there are no other ways around it... i have tried many a times and i have failed every try[/quote]

I host mine externally by inserting the direct link code from PB in to the URL field on the edit signature page.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I would but I like my sig at the moment. Actually ill add it when I get a chane to play around with it

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I added it to my sig lol. you want that done too? if so, leave me a reminder in a PM and ill do it when i get back home on Thursday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts