Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when friend bought the truck it had an 8lb lower and tune. i have ported the t/b on it, and we did little more work on it last night. enjoy :)

cut air box:

little squeeze:

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Very cool man. My roomate has one of those. Nice trucks for sure and they have some balls for a heavy ****er.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes they do. i was very suprised how well that big bitch would run. we going to dyno it soon to see where it is right now. it will soon get ported heads, and i think maybe a blower swap.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
nice man!

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was offered an 01 lightning today for 12k, it was hard to turn down. this truck is going to be a runner before long. he is thinking about having me build him a motor for it soon as well.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I can haz?

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
nice.my dad has a bunch of things done to his.. jlt, lightning performance throttle body, 2 inch lowering shackle, bassani exaust.i cant believe how well the truck runs.. hes saving up for the lghtning performance 6lb pulley and a tune..

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the exhaust is still stock on it, that will be getting changed soon as well. not sure what cat back is going with as of yet. i think he was leaning toward magnaflow.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
im bias on bassani for some reason... when i think of good exhaust in my opinion its bassani or borla or corsa.. lol... truck runs tho right??

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not too big of a bassani fan personally. the truck runs well. if i could ever get my jets back from a guy i loaned them to, we would try the nitrous out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts