Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all..new to this forum..I have a 02 mineral gray gt that I wanna mod up to resemble the 01 bullitts..I was lookin for the kicker panels n pillars..does anyone know where to find them? I was gonna take all the badges off n wing also. I'm startin w exterior then interior. Thank u ...also I thought off changin the rear bumper to the roadster conversion bumper w the license plate in the bumper..anyone have pics of that?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was checking for c pillars n cant seem to find the right ones.
i saw a 94-98 mustang n the c pillars looked like they would work.. would they fit though on my 02? they have that right curve to them

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I was checking for c pillars n cant seem to find the right ones.
i saw a 94-98 mustang n the c pillars looked like they would work.. would they fit though on my 02? they have that right curve to them
The c pillars also came on the mach 1. They pop up every now and then but they go quick. The average price is about $200- $300 for the pillars and the glass.

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
where can i get the side scoops for the bullitt? If I add mud flaps to the cobra rockers will they be the same then?

·
Mach1 FTW
2,223 Posts
i'm not 100% sure, someone chime in if i'm wrong but i think the bullitt side scoops are similar to those used on some of the V6 mustangs ?

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
i'm not 100% sure, someone chime in if i'm wrong but i think the bullitt side scoops are similar to those used on some of the V6 mustangs ?
i guess they are kind of similar but not really

the bullitt scoops are more of scoop deletes

V6 scoops

bullitt

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Do you know from experience? I read somewhere else that all the glass is the same from 94-04 so they should fit right? Any input would be great.
I know for sure that the bullitt glass is different from the normal 99-04

i also know that the glass on 94-98's is different than either of the above

however i dont know if it will fit a new edge

stock glass with bullitt panel

looks cheap IMO

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
I have seen people make the front mud flap fit with Cobra skirts, you just have to trim some of the piece that tucks under the longer main section.

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
The bullitt sidescoops are so awesome looking. and bullitt1680 I also live in Greenville, I'd bet money I've seen you around before. There was actually a guy not long ago who I talked to coming off the interstate in a Bullitt.... >_>

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw on ebay that a guy is selling fiberglass bullitt scoops but the only thing is that they need to be painted and they have to be glued on .. they dont have the tab fitment for the stock tabs..80 bucks for a pair

would those be good?

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Just incase you dont know but if your trying to copy a bullitt to pass it off as one they didnt make a MG bullitt. If you just like the look then carry on.

Black, H green, TB are only bullitt colors. Tb being the rarest.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Just incase you dont know but if your trying to copy a bullitt to pass it off as one they didnt make a MG bullitt. If you just like the look then carry on.

Black, Dark H green, TB are only bullitt colors. Tb being the rarest.
fixed.

lol

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
^Yup Highland Green was 08-09

They may have only made 723 True Blue Bullitts, but True Blue isn't a rare color at all. The fact that there are only 3041 cars that will ever be factory Dark Highland Green makes DHG much more rare. Steve McQueen didn't chase after any Charger's in a True Blue Mustang.

But don't get me wrong, True Blue is a nice color, it just doesn't make it a Bullitt in my mind.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im not trying to make a clone..i jus like the small style changes that the 01/01 bullitts have over the GT. Im not puttin bullitt badges on it or anything like that. jus a few changes :cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts