Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the mods I've don so far. Gt4 wheels 18x9 front and 18x10 back, GT500 spoiler, and Eibach pro kit plus.

·
Blood, Sweat and Gears...
2,139 Posts
Gorgeous car, nice tires too..

·
Registered
890 Posts
I got the same wheels :D. You should defenitely get the brembo brakes

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Looks great man! Congrats! A lot of people do post here. I usually post them in the Pictures section under Media. But, I think it's fine...

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Where exactly are you located? I have seen a GT/CS identical to this one in Atascocita/Humble area

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Sharp car! Reps for being a Texan.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I see guys posting pics in here all the time, where are you supposed to post them?
We usually encourage people to use the whole forum otherwise people don't make it out of the 2005-2009 forum and so forth. Threads with pictures, explaining modifications, etc are considered 'tech' and are perfect okay in this section. Threads that are more so just pictures of their cars with no tech are suitable for the Multimedia > Pictures or Projects section. Some times a thread might be missed that's in the wrong section but we try our best.

Would you like this to become a "Project" thread where you can document all of your modifications and updates, etc? Or would you just rather it be a simple thread in the Multimedia > Pictures forum.

Don't take any of this the wrong way, either. We are just trying to get the forum more active and allow the whole forum to get use.

Michael

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Alright, well if you ever want it to become a Project thread. Shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks alot everyone. I am trying to make it look nice without going overboard. I think the Saleen supercharger will be next. I will let you know NastyStang113

1 - 20 of 20 Posts