Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have an 02 with the 5spd. I have udps, dual exhaust, cai,xcal3.

I currently have 3.73s and tlok with bearing kit all waiting to install this spring.

Ok my question is this spring I am planning on installing the windstar,and p and p my lower, and installing lts. I am jc with those mods what would my car be comparable to as far as other cars. I am just trying to get a rough idea, I know that this is kind of a dumb question.

Also with those mods and I plan on getting some nittos too since my summer tires are shot what would be about average 1/4 mile time cut off? jc.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright thanks. i was really just curious.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
well close...sort of...your just missing the ported lower

note: if you guys get a camshaft the gains will be greater and a better power range

a regrind cam, valve springs and push rods arent to much.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats a rough cost on a regrind cam, and springs, and pushrods. I have seen a couple places sell springs and they seemed pretty expensive, and the pushrods are pretty cheap.

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
Talk to Kyle he sells a good priced regrind
springs are about $180ish+
push rods i dont remember
the cam and everything would be $500 or so

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok. and who is kyle? i do not have the money right now. But this summer i should. Would it be smarter to get the cam instead of getting lts. Because I can always wait to get lts till down the road, that way I could get the cam and install it all at once when I put the windstar on and port the lower.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts