Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got custom tunes from modular power house before? If so, what is your opinion of them?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be buying an Xcal, and I am trying to decide where I want to get it and the tune. Brenspeed, bamachips, or modular powerhouse. I have heard everyone talk about brenspeed, bamachips, and tricktuners, but i havent heard anything about MPH. They seem to know their stuff and I was just curious if anyone ever got one of their mail order tunes.

·
Registered
336 Posts
yea i bout an xcal from them but could not adjust the rev limiter, so i emailed them and he resent me a tune and that one didnt fix the problem either, never could get a hold of him again so i stop trying. maybe i just got unlucky b/c i did hear good things about the shop

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Tricktuners is owned by Jgorm. He has some nice discounts here for us memebers.
+1 haha. Tim does great dyno tunes. You can't go wrong if you are in his area. I have not heard much about his email tunes. I typically send out tunes in less than 24hrs after receiving the data. Some tuners take their sweet time to get back to customers.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Tim's mail tunes are fine...

Had it dyno checked and it is spot on...

I used a chip and got it back in 3 days...

·
Registered
193 Posts
we installed a MPH Mongoose kit on a friends 2valve car. the mail tune from Tim was nice and safe, car ran well. he took the car to Tim to have him dyno tune and power did pick up, 30 rwhp IIRC.

either way, I'd recommend MPH. they are a good, reputable shop and their blower kits are sweet!

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
And another nice little tidbit...

There has never been a car blow up because of a mail order tune from him...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts