Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come we can't open or view any threads in the modular section. I haven't tried all of the year subsections but whenever you click on a thread it goes to a quick reply screen to nowhere. You guys need to get your act together. This used to be an awesome forum.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Well it's actually happening all over. what a **** show.

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
How come we can't open or view any threads in the modular section. I haven't tried all of the year subsections but whenever you click on a thread it goes to a quick reply screen to nowhere. You guys need to get your act together. This used to be an awesome forum.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

I didn’t log in for about 5yrs then his year decided to come around and wow, this place slowed way down. Sad part is now I have to go to FB mustang groups for tech and advice because this place really died off.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I didn’t log in for about 5yrs then his year decided to come around and wow, this place slowed way down. Sad part is now I have to go to FB mustang groups for tech and advice because this place really died off.
i don't understand when people all leave but then show up years later and act surprised that the place is inactive. it's the members that keep the place active, so of course it will die off when they leave. as individuals, they directly cause that. what do you expect? lol

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
i don't understand when people all leave but then show up years later and act surprised that the place is inactive. it's the members that keep the place active, so of course it will die off when they leave. as individuals, they directly cause that. what do you expect? lol
a damn taco

·
All Homo All The Time
2,917 Posts
Did something cause those members to leave all of a sudden? Back then when a member left 2 more took their place it seemed. It was surprising to leave a vibrant forum and come back to the it on life support.

·
Administrator
1,161 Posts

Hey there,

Sorry for the inconvience.

I just gave this a try with the modular section and was able to view and access the quick reply.
I tested this on the Full Skin on Chrome/WIN10.
Are you on the classic skin?

Ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts