Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lookin at hoods and i know that HO fibertrends and cervinis make about the best hoods......i was lookin at hoods from Liberty Mustang Supply because of all the different kinds they have but then found out that they are a bunch of crap.....what im wanting to know is does anyone konw of a quality hood maker that does the different designs other than just the basic cowl that is a good company.....

and JORDAN.....i think you said you bought your hood from HO fibertrends and it was a 4 in cowl......i was wonderin if you could get some shots of what it looks like from the inside of the car so i will know about how much a 4 in hood obstructs the view

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
P.S.......im not dis'in cowl hoods i just think everybody and their puppy dog has one on thier fox you know

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I have been lookin at hoods and i know that HO fibertrends and cervinis make about the best hoods......i was lookin at hoods from Liberty Mustang Supply because of all the different kinds they have but then found out that they are a bunch of crap.....what im wanting to know is does anyone konw of a quality hood maker that does the different designs other than just the basic cowl that is a good company.....

and JORDAN.....i think you said you bought your hood from HO fibertrends and it was a 4 in cowl......i was wonderin if you could get some shots of what it looks like from the inside of the car so i will know about how much a 4 in hood obstructs the view
i have it but its still at the shop while im putting my car back together along with the fenders and bumper cover.Its not that bat it had a 3 on it before and it doesnt obstruct view much at all.

Well to tell you the truth i ordered a 3 but it turned out to be a 4.And iwanna i haft to have a cowl hood.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im plannin on goin 408 so i will have to have a tall hood also......i was plannin on the 4 in cobra R with SVO scoop from the liberty place and i would still like that if i could find a quality one......its just that cervinis and ho fibertrends dont have any tall hoods except cowls.....i may just have to end up gettin a cowl but we will see

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
well im plannin on goin 408 so i will have to have a tall hood also......i was plannin on the 4 in cobra R with SVO scoop from the liberty place and i would still like that if i could find a quality one......its just that cervinis and ho fibertrends dont have any tall hoods except cowls.....i may just have to end up gettin a cowl but we will see
any hood is a cowl hood but i know what you mean

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so whats with the name change......you could have at least put up your old pic so it wouldnt have thrown me off so bad

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
so whats with the name change......you could have at least put up your old pic so it wouldnt have thrown me off so bad
I dont know i just wanted a change:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts