Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a revamp for my Friend, She was gorgeous to begin with, so i couldn't really add to it but check it out.

This is before

This is After

Can yah tell what i fixed :p

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not cheaks but the hair is darker. but oooo, look at those lips, hmmn, i wont say it. but everybodys thinking it, lol.
:lmao ok i know exactly what ur thinking. and she is a good friend of mine = score (i hope) lol

i bet she could suck the sand outta cement :lol

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
yeah hahahaha its called DSL and with the size of that connection speed im a jealous man hahahah

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
but seriously good job on the photoshop her eyes look amazing in the second picture

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
but seriously good job on the photoshop her eyes look amazing in the second picture
yah they really say "i wanna dirty you up" now eh :lol thats her natural color as far as i can tell i had to sample it from another shot of her in natural sunlight cuz camera flash really ****s colors up. it flattens the image. thats her natural hair color too. The camera really made it look bad before hand.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
try purple 4 the eyes, my sis in law has those in contacts, (different but hott)

Oh yeah, looooking goooood...

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
fake or not it looks good?
Is that a question?

I didn't say it didn't look good, I said the eyes don't have a realistic look to them , No big deal photoshop takes years to get good at. (not that you aren't doing a good job, way way better than most people..) Keep practicing and you will get better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts