Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd put in a few more. Put in the delete panels up front, bondo'd the engine bay and painted her up. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
QA1 coil overs in the front:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going a little backwards, but here's some more:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last couple until I take some more:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thnks much!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i love corbeau seats btw, my dad has them in his 66' nova

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Very nice & clean...

One thing though, you went through all that trouble of filling holes and fabbing fender aprons but then you (No offense) did a half @$$ weld job on the aprons. You can see all sorts of shmegma on the top edges and some of it is not filled.JMHO Otherwise I like it.

I think if you took a little more time on the aprons it would have come out sweet. Here is a couple of pics on how mine is done. Notice the top rail how claean it is.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
if you don't like the way he did it then you should do it for him

·
Registered
569 Posts
i think it looks good...good job keep it up

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i think it looks great wade.. i guess it's just too bad you can't be as perfect as some of the other members here :rolleyes:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haaaaaaaaa. Thnx for all the opinion's guys. Yeah, I know the engine bay didn't turn out "show quality", but I really wasn't looking to get it perfect. I think it could be a little better, but I'm not to worried about it.

Not really a daily driver, just a weekend toy.

Besides the Holley Systemax kit and F cam:

24lb injectors
75mm TB
76mm C&L mass air meter
MAC Long Tubes
MAC Pro Chamber H
Flowmaste 40's
Rear end: Detroit Locker Truetrac 31 spline axles. That's it.

As for the Corbeau's, I like em to, but really want to change over to some Kirkey's.

·
Registered
401 Posts
nice car man... can you post a video of your exhaust if you want... both drive by and idle if possible...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Man, I was (am) a sheet a sheetmetal worker for 25 years before I changed careers. I have all of the foot shears, rollers, shrinkers, stretchers, tigs and migs and I don't have the ambition that you have Wade, nice weekend warrior.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts