Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Emay, get in here and give me some feedback!! (check out my other thread too)

And there are more, but they're on my friend's camera. I'll wait to post those until he's done photoshopping them

Primo, we actually managed to get some pics in the creek. I'll send them to you when I get em. But they looked awesome :D

(all these were taken w/ my Kodak point and shoot, so i know they aren't the absolute best they could be)

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not. but i'll let you know the next time i head out there

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
they look good bro:yes I was thinking of going out towards the shipyards one of these days. when i used to work there there were some awesome places where you could get some nice pics.

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks mang

let me know when you do that. sounds pretty awesome

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Next time you come southside, and we get Primo to take his SLR...well that is if his wife hasn't taken it again. :D

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
^agreed, we should all just get together sometime

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i really need to get the purge on and my window switch is still acting a little funny at times. i think i need to disconect it from the ecu and tap it right off the coil

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Next time you come southside, and we get Primo to take his SLR...well that is if his wife hasn't taken it again. :D
i dont get across the water very often. but i'll make a special trip just for you guys if something gets planned ;)

just give me time to retint my tails and corners

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I talked to jayc and sweet2k and they both suggested tapping directly off one of the coils first. Sweet said he has never been a fan of tapping off the ecu for the coil and has always had good results directly off the coil. I might as well try it and save myself some money

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I am no professional. The problem I see is that the pics with the tree it looks like the tree is growing from you vehicle. I like the settings on the rest though.

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
take you're pick, they're on 3 sites :p

and emay still hasn't come in here :(

1 - 20 of 48 Posts