Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
exterior pics this time. still not the best though. posted a thread int he multimedia section which pics of my friends built 99 cobra too, but heres mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
oh my god man i love that freakin red on your car
i have a mineral grey but i will tell you that red is smokin
springs look great on there as well, but where are the #'s on that kb, boost, hp, trq
also where did you get your rear bumper insert
specs on all mods would be fun as well

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh my god man i love that freakin red on your car
i have a mineral grey but i will tell you that red is smokin
springs look great on there as well, but where are the #'s on that kb, boost, hp, trq
also where did you get your rear bumper insert
specs on all mods would be fun as well
welli have a whipple not a KB. im only running 17PSI right now, the butt dyno is saying 610-640RWHP on that, it pulls like a sum bitch

those a UPR's the previous owner put those in there, but the UPR ones are junk, SS inserts are the only way to go.

my mod list is in my garage on here.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
nice Termi torch red looks really good

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
:eek:i just jizzed my pants...i love that car...best color for the termi
ya i love this car in torch red but personally i like it in black better:D

o btw king for the whipple is there a certain octane u have to use with it or is there like a conversion i can do so i can run 91 in it?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Whatever the highest octane fuel available in your area is, the car can be tuned for it.

Beautiful ride man. I'm not sure I'm a fan of the wheels though. My favorites are the stockers. If it were me, I would take the Whipple sticker off the back window so I could suprise unsuspection C6 ZO6s :D

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i love this car in torch red but personally i like it in black better:D

o btw king for the whipple is there a certain octane u have to use with it or is there like a conversion i can do so i can run 91 in it?
yeah like redfire said, whatever the highest is, which may only be 91, or 92 octane. you jsut have to run les timing, and less boost. you can probably still safely run 17PSI on 91 octane, just not as much timing as you could on 93 octane.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
nice cobra, i usally dont like red, but it doesnt look that bad, when are we gonna see some actuall video of that thing going down the road, i cant hear the blower in the picture

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
yeah like redfire said, whatever the highest is, which may only be 91, or 92 octane. you jsut have to run les timing, and less boost. you can probably still safely run 17PSI on 91 octane, just not as much timing as you could on 93 octane.
ya sadly where i live our highest is 91 :(

·
Billy Weston
5,076 Posts
looks pretty good KC....Those black rims really give it a different look.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.