Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everybody, not sure if this is from just being cool or a tuning issue but when i drive my car and it warms all the way up then i stop somewhere for 15 mins or so, the car feels like a totally different animal!! :catfight feels more snappy and responsive for maybe 2 minutes, soo is this the whole ice bag on the intake thing or a tuning issue? did the same thing before and after my new motor

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
hello everybody, not sure if this is from just being cool or a tuning issue but when i drive my car and it warms all the way up then i stop somewhere for 15 mins or so, the car feels like a totally different animal!! :catfight feels more snappy and responsive for maybe 2 minutes, soo is this the whole ice bag on the intake thing or a tuning issue? did the same thing before and after my new motor
You mean it feels faster after a cooldown? Most combos run better cool, that's why people don't hotlap their cars at the test and tune when going for best et. It could be a tune issue, but that's a question for your tuner.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea all motor afr heads, trick flow stage 2 cam, ported upper and lower trickflow track heat intake, 373s,lt headers, it has 60 psi oil pressure when cold but on a really cold day it will be a lil more this is at idle, once warm it has 40 to 50 depending on how hot it is ouside, i dont think its pressure, maybe my stock ingnition cant keep up lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts