Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
without it getting burned stabbed or shot!

4 of my friends went to the hospital last night with gunshot wounds, thankful there wasnt any life threatening injuries, but damn man it was some scary ish.

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
thats when i would say it was time to move out of cali, move to the midwest or something where it ain't so bad and you can actually buy huge houses for cheap in neighborhoods where there isn't drive bys

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow man hope everyone is ok, or going to be ok

what happened?---if you don't mind me asking

no i dont mind, i went to a local auto shop that my friend knows, he has a carclub named westbound and they are 99% Gm... i grew up with these guys so it doesnt matter that i drive a mustang, i still chill with them....

around 9pm the parking lot was full when a black 2004 tahoe pulls up and yells "nuestra familia" and opened fire... there was aabout 20 cars and about 30 ppl, everyone drops down and takes cover... when i got up i felt a burning sensation on my left i look down and a rip in my pants and a bullet hole in the camaro right behind me... someone says "that wasnt even real" and a split second later my friends girl next to me says "it was real, im shot", then more ppl say that they are shot, a total of 4 ppl were hit and 5 cars including a brand new mercedes that my friend bought for his wife...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats when i would say it was time to move out of cali, move to the midwest or something where it ain't so bad and you can actually buy huge houses for cheap in neighborhoods where there isn't drive bys
lol know any good areas in particular?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Yikes, glad to hear you're physically ok. Hope none of those that got shot were seriously injured.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Dang man, so did the bullet actually hit our leg or just cut your pants?

Was there any particular reason those guys would have shot at you or was it random?

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
pretty sure i would say **** that **** and leave that town. also, i'll be getting my concealed weapons permit in the next couple weeks. i'll have a 45 in my car.

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
thats hella sux dude....

hope everyone's alright.

Reactions: B0B

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pretty sure i would say **** that **** and leave that town. also, i'll be getting my concealed weapons permit in the next couple weeks. i'll have a 45 in my car.
cant do that, its illegal in cali

there was no provocation on our half, we were @ a car meeting like any car meeting you would goto, i think we were misidentified.... things happen, i wasnt shot the bullet ended up in my friends camaro, it went thru the top into his seat... mine didnt even punture FORD>CHEVy :)

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn man, holy ****. I'm glad everybody is ok. I would get the hell outta there if I were you. Go hang out with Grabber523 in Montana :lol

And does you car have a sun roof?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
holy **** man, you need to start packing. I have my liscence and carry a glock 19 on me with plus p's at almost all times. Except work. When i go to restaurants or places like that i use a bodyguard pistol

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol i think maybe relocating isnt the worst idea in the world?

my car has a soonroof cause im cooler than you...

yah that cops in LA are about as useful as an a$$hole on your forehead...

not saying they arent doing their job, theyre just sorry. it took em 20 mins to get there, and its only 4 blocks from the police station....

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
i say go to knoxville, TN or in that area. Puts you pretty much in the center of everywhere. Cheap housing, booming city with lots of growth expected in the next 5 years. Plus you have the dragons tail to drive thru in the mountains. The most awsome drive with over 150 turns in like 20 miles or something like that.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts