Consistency: Foam

Color: White

Scent: None

Current Price: $7.69

Size: 24 oz.

Manufacturer: Mothers

Made in: USA

Conditions: 80*

Method of Preparation, Application, and noted Observations: This stuff was amazing. You just spray it on and let it run off, then spray it. You can see it grab the dirt as the white foam turns a more brown color. Great stuff. Giving it a 10/10

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
It seemed to work nice for me as well. I agitated it with my Daytonna Brush and a wheel brush however. You could see it turning brown.

Added to the sticky.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Good stuff for wheels that are kept up!

but sonax is still my go to wheel cleaner when the wheel has been necglected!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
wait what, i thought you cant spray the tread because its dangerous, nonetheless looks great
Depends on the product. Some products are made only for the rim, only for the tire, or for both. I would not spray Sonax on the tire... but thats based on my readings, not my experiance.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Excellent Tire Cleaner. I did a test where I pitted this against Zep Citrus 4:1 and Amazing Roll Off 1:1. I cleaner the one tire with Zep, one with ARO. I then cleaner the other two tires half and half. ARO and Mothers on one, Zep and Mothers on the other. The Mothers CLEARLY one out as the superior Tire Cleaner. ARO has always been my go to cleaner, but the Mothers cleaned better with less scrubbing. The Zep finished last. I sprayed the Mothers on all of the tires that were cleaned with the other products. The Mothers almost instantly started pulling more brown out of the tires. LOVE THIS STUFF. I have a few spray bottles of it left, so I am running dangerously low. I am going to be ordering a gallon or two of it soon.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Got a gallon of it and it can be used on both neglected and well kept wheels and tires, and it works great, but I am sure Sonax FE still works better for the fact that it eats up iron deposits and can be used on any wheel coated or non coated even bare aluminum or polished SlowV6.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts