Color: Milky White

Scent: Sort of a new car smell. Lasts for days

Current Price:$8.99

Size: 24 oz.

Manufacturer: Mothers

Made in: USA

Conditions: 80*

Method of Preparation, Application, and noted Observations:
Simply spray on plastic surfaces and buff off. The best intwerior cleaner I have tried yet. Works excellent on leather with a little elbow grease. It worked better than Leather Masters did. It leaves behind an amazing smell that will last for a while. Overall I give this product a 10/10.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
black magic....im rofl-ing...:lmao

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
VLR works great I have used it twice once on the 2011 GT/CS and once omy my girlsScion TC it work nicely each time and is not greasy or overbearing at all. It also cleans better than any other 2 in 1 OTC product out there that I have tried.

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it better than anything I've ever tried. It's not greasy. Just leaves a flat factory look. And for some reason, I love the scent :lol

Black Magic.....:lmao

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Ok guys stop hating on the poor guy. Not everyone knows the ins and outs of these products. You ALL know that you were once in that position!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
The thing that I like most about VLR is that it is a good cleaner for coated leather and does not leave a film over it. It leaves it in its natural state and not shiny.

·
Banned
102 Posts
But black magic leaves it nice and oily and will collect dust easier.
works fine for me. i never get dust. i spray it on a sponge then do thte dash. stays dark black for days. ive tried other things. they only last a few hours then it drys up. i like the shiny look.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Mothers Protectant does that for me....:dunno

regarless.
black magic = ****, anyway you look at it.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
works fine for me. i never get dust. i spray it on a sponge then do thte dash. stays dark black for days. ive tried other things. they only last a few hours then it drys up. i like the shiny look.
No worries. If you like it, and it works for you, GREAT! Find something you like and use it often!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts