Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a motor to build for my car that Im going to put a Kenne bell super charger on I just want to know the right rotating assembly I can buy for it or just the right way to build the motor for it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its a 4.6 out of a 96 stang.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Livernois makes some great kits. that can withstand 1,000HP. you won't need all that tolerance but if you have enough money you might be able to use that and a Dart block to make HUGE power out of turbos but that's only if you want a completely strip car

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My car is just going to be supercharged and I have seen many kits but I am just unsure of which kit needs to be used if I am puttin the a supercharger on it.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
What kind of supercharger? Centri or Twin-screw? With a centri u will probably want something to give u around 9:1 compression and with a twin-screw somewhere around 8.3:1.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im going to go with the Kenne Bell so Im just trying to build it the right way and not blow it up.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
The place you buy from is really up to you. But with it being a kenne bell i would make sure the compression was around 8.3:1, especially if you plan on running high boost with it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok cool appreciate all the help.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts