Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something is wrong with this picture...........

Both the FedEx and UPS guys already dropped other parts off today (from Summit and LMR) but no new motor mounts.... Were supposed to be overnighted.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Something is wrong with this picture...........

Both the FedEx and UPS guys already dropped other parts off today (from Summit and LMR) but no new motor mounts.... Were supposed to be overnighted.

GreenMustang,

I'm really sorry about the Mistake. These items are Pre boxed by the manufacture when we get them, however that doesn't make it right! I looked into our System and see that a Replacement order has been set up for Guaranteed 1 day. I'll have a Representative contact you immediately to figure out what happened here!

Let me know if I can do anything else to help!

-Dan

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Talked to rep, he said he walked over and checked the warehouse himself.. Received package today.. Still same two motormounts. I now have 4 driver side mounts and no motor in the car...

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
Talked to rep, he said he walked over and checked the warehouse himself.. Received package today.. Still same two motormounts. I now have 4 driver side mounts and no motor in the car...

GreeMustang,

I'm really sorry. I know for a fact the Rep hand pulled a set! I can only imagine how frustrated you are, I'm going to have a CS Supervisor contact you Immediately.

Hang in there!

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts