Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wha...?
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for something other than stock motor mounts to no avail, which leads to ask this: are we "stuck" with factory replacement motor mounts?

·
Wha...?
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm 100% good with using factory mounts, when replacing things I always look for an "upgrade" for comparisons sake.

Which leads me to ask, Motorcraft or....? I figure Motorcraft is the way to go, just have to ask.

Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm 100% good with using factory mounts, when replacing things I always look for an "upgrade" for comparisons sake.

Which leads me to ask, Motorcraft or....? I figure Motorcraft is the way to go, just have to ask.

Welcome to forums!
i bought the last ford ones in the country, that was a few months ago. you probably going to have to buy anchor or some other. last time i checked you can get poly mounts from energy-suspension or prothane but it may make your car vibrate like a dil.:) if you have a vibration issues that your want to fix with new mounts, chances are its not the solution.

·
Wha...?
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No vibe issues, while installing my headers I noticed my stockers are shot to hell.

The only polys I could locate were for 4.6's, which I know will not work. Anyways, stock replacements will suffice. Thanks for the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts